Home » Posts tagged 'Space'
Tag Archives: Space
I am glad to be able to share with our readers the result of a leak from within the ALP of the New Again Dear Leader’s visionary plans to relocate our entire Air force to a brand new location with a new global mission. Today at the debate with Tony Abbott the New Again Dear Leader will be announcing that our primary air base will be the international space station which the New Again Dear Leader has agreed to buy at a minuscule Billion billion dollars. and to pay for this great leap forward the New Again Dear Leader will be instituting a new tax on orgasms made possible by the interactive possibilities of smart phone technology ,twitter and the NBN.
Find below an extract from a draft the New Again Dear Leader’s opening speech also leaked to the Sandpit:
Friends we face the great challenge of just how we can be a global player in the affairs of the world when we are so isolated in the southern hemisphere and all of the great theatres of war are in the north, So to answer this global challenge there can be only one way that we can have the correct technological specificity and ensure that we have the most certain suck of the sauce bottle we have to nationalise the international space station and make it the forward operating base for our aircraft. Of course Mister Abbott will tell you that this can not be done and that we as a nation can not afford the cost of such a scheme but what else would you expect from the man who has been so negative? He has no vision and no understanding of the greatness that the Australian Labor Party can bring to this nation of ours.
Further on in the speech he explains just how the orgasm tax will work:
Its is well known that we are a nation of innovators and that is why this new O-tax will be such a screaming success, by implanting a sub-dermal micro chip under the skin of every Australian and linking their output to the NBN we will be able to tell when every Australian experiences orgasm and they will then be charged the minuscule sum of $5.68. to incentivise the nation there will be a discount for those who orgasm with the greatest frequency, so with 24 million Aussies reaching a crescendo of pleasure, pulling for the nation so to speak, on a regular basis we will very quickly accumulate enough funds to fund both the purchase the space station and the supporting infrastructure .
Being a man of political balance I have of course sought out a response from the leader of the opposition and a spokesperson for Tony Abbott told me this over the phone:
“Rudd is just projecting his masturbation fantasies here mate just as he is about moving the Navy north its all a load of rubbish about buying the space station however I do think the orgasm tax is a dinkum Idea from the New Again Dear Leader and its designed to drain the funds from the Greens who we all know are the biggest mob of wankers in the country …”
So in the end this is obviously the sort of nonsense that we can expect form a desperate regime who know that they are beaten and will promise the country the skies themselves even though they know and we know that they know that they are incapable of delivering any of their ever more fanciful wild promises.
- Space station astronauts to be provided with 3-D printer to make parts (spacemart.com)
- The International Space Station Just Passed Directly Over California’s Wildfire (theatlantic.com)
- Hot in the kitchen for Rudd (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- GM, NASA take first steps toward Terminator bot (reviews.cnet.com)
- See the International Space Station pass over Alabama tonight (al.com)
- Space Station Transits Sun 08-17-2013 (jarphys.wordpress.com)
- The International Space Station Just Passed Directly Over California’s Wildfire (kielarowski.wordpress.com)
- Round three: Kevin Rudd and Tony Abbott to debate again on Wednesday (theguardian.com)
- It’s the Internet…stupid. Labor NBN vs Coalition luddites. (thenwhatarewefightingfor.wordpress.com)
- Labor’s National Broadband Network ad oversimplifies its benefits (abc.net.au)