Home » Posts tagged 'Religion and Spirituality'
Tag Archives: Religion and Spirituality
There really is nothing more bizarre than a minion of the left who has willful blindness about the nature of Islam and the way it considers homosexuality. So often I have seen then full of righteous indignation when someone like myself dares to point out the problems with Islam for someone of their political persuasion. They are horrified that someone should point out that most followers of Islam would happily send every Gay person to a grisly end.
I think here in particular about “useful idiots” like “Paul wello* ” and Richard Ryan and more intelligent lefties, like our learned friend and “Reb” from Gutter trash who seem to be able to achieve an otherwise impossible reconciliation between Islam’s attitude to homosexuality and their own advocacy for Gay marriage. How they do it totally eludes me but then I have moved on from the hypocrisy of political correctness and the madness of trying to pretend that Islam is not totally at odds with secular western democracy.
*Paul is banned here but I will recover any comment he makes from the trash if it is on topic and not too silly, hang on it might be very entertaining if it is as silly as his usual efforts.
- Islam, Homosexuality, & Same-Sex Marriage (bloggingtheology.wordpress.com)
- ‘In an ideal society we would punish homosexuals’, says Islamic cleric in BBC interview (pinknews.co.uk)
- Islamic cleric who describes gays as ‘filthy’ cancels UK tour (pinknews.co.uk)
- Islam and the Death Penalty (religiousgroupsdp.wordpress.com)
- Why you will love Islam (whatyouwannado.wordpress.com)
- Why the West Fears Islam?! (yerelce.wordpress.com)
- Is Islam Oppressed? (ireport.cnn.com)
Of course Pat is right on the money about those “progressives and their patronising racism being the reason that they are so keen to defend or ignore the evil done in the name of Allah.
Progressive” used to mean socially enlightened and forward looking. Now it’s just another word for a creepy liberal racist.
Liberal intellectuals are frightened of challenging Islam’s honour-shame culture
Muslim opinion polls: Challenging the “tiny minority of extremists” myth
Just a short post to explain that I will not be available to the blog over the weekend because I’m off to a rare gathering of the Hall brothers all in one place, where we expect to talk much bullshit have a few drinks (well the others might but I can’t 😦 ) and solve all of the problems of the world, bring about world peace and to prove that the worship of the four wheeled God is the only true way to spiritual nirvana …
Ok maybe only some of that is true but the wash up should be that I hope to have a nice weekend away with some good food and fellowship.
There can be few people in this country who have not heard about the still ongoing atrocity in Nairobi as followers of that so called “religion of peace” murder innocent shoppers in what is just another in the very long line of attempts at intimidation and religious brutality. Kenya is of course a soft target with a police service and military that is not well versed in the problem or the best ways to quickly bring the Muslim scum-bags the “glorious” death that they dream of.
Yet time and time again the apologists for Islam will denounce the decent people like yours truly or our own esteemed GD for being overtly critical of Islam. When its clear that the object before us is a digging implement then lets just admit that its a bloody shovel and not pretend that only some of them are used to dig graves.
How many blood soaked shopping trolleys will it take before the penny will drop on the obvious? The problem is Islam, its a bigoted intolerant faith that has at its core the instruction for its followers to convert or kill all unbelievers until the entire planet is under the heal of its totalitarian ideology. We would not dream of importing Neo-Nazis and allowing them to become Australians so they could create the Fourth Reich down-under chapter, yet the Luvvies would have us import followers of Islam by the boat load. Frankly if anyone actively subscribes to an ideology that endorses the ongoing atrocity in Nairobi then they should have no place in this country. End of story.
Righteously angry about this Comrades
- Islam Strikes Again, Kills Innocents Because They Were Not Muslim (grumpyelder.com)
- Muslims in Kenya tell victims to name of Muhammad’s mother – couldn’t answer, got shot (fireandreamitchell.com)
- More Brutality from the Religion of Peace (emileseligman.wordpress.com)
- US Calls Kenya Attack ‘Despicable,’ Provides Help (abcnews.go.com)
- Kenyan officials say assault to end siege begins (sfgate.com)
- ‘Most’ Kenya mall hostages rescued (foxnews.com)
- Kenya mall attack: Death toll rises to 68 (syndicatednewsservices.com)
I find it sadly amusing that those from your end of the political spectrum who are so uptight about Christianity are so afraid of any criticism of Islam, especially when you consider how antithetical Islam is to so many aspects of modern society that you champion, things like homosexuality and Gay marriage, the equality of women, tolerance of religious diversity are all soundly denounced by both Islamic scripture and contemporary Islamic scholars and Imams. Add to that rampant Anti-Semitism, intimidation of those criticise or lampoon the faith and dreams of Jihad and there is a great deal that any progressive should be willing to criticise. That those like yourself are scared of anyone, like Geert Wilders who tells it like it is and points out the folly of ignoring the implications of Islam in our societies suggest that the cleansing effect of sunshine needs to be shone upon both Islam and those who are so willing to be its apologists and enablers.
I come back to the computer after a lay down and find that Mike has not only deleted the post that I re-blogged but the entire content of his blog!
The only post there now is this:
Yeah, no, sorry, it’s just too painful/stressful/aggravating to write about Australian politics. Solidly European stuff now. Anything even vaguely political will be on The Drum/The Punch/National Times.
My oh My how is that for Lefty cowardice?
- Geert Wilders’ speaking tour (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- (Weekend documentary) Islam Rising: The Call To One World Ummah (Dominion) (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Geert Wilders Down Under: Fear doesn’t need a visa, and it’s on tour already (1389blog.com)
- “If [Muslims] Had Gotten Rid of the Punishment for Apostasy, Islam Would Not Exist Today” (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
Found this missive in my in-box this morning from a rather het up Mohamad Elomar, frankly I think it is a very good reason to continue to critique a faith that sprouts this sort of belligerent triumphal-ism. The email of course begs the question of how tolerant do we have to be of the intolerant in a multi-faith and multicultural society?
When I saw this latest vid from Pat Condell my thoughts immediately turned to Damian Doyle who is always so quick to attack me every time I post something that is even vaguely critical of Islam. So it is to him and to all of those minions of the left who bend over backwards to defend the “religion of peace” with cries of “Islamaphobia” whenever it is even mildly criticised that I dedicate this post.
Just one more question Damian, do you have any Gay friends and how do you reconcile Islam’s murderous attitude towards homosexuality with those friends?
- Islamophobia… GIMMEE A BREAK ! (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- A Word to Rioting Muslims…by Pat Condell (shepherdspiehole.typepad.com)
- Video: Pat Condell eviscerates Hamas and the ‘two-state solution’ (ifaynsh.wordpress.com)
- Pat Condell: Peace in the Middle East (milkandcookies.com)