Home » Posts tagged 'quotes'
Tag Archives: quotes
Its far from being a good day when it comes to the fortunes of Labor and the left this example From Craig Emerson shows me that Labor have totally lost both their dignity and any hope of winning on this issue. If the polling is to believed Emerson is gone at the next election, well I for on think that taking up singing as an alternative to politics won’t be an option even though he will be forced to give up his day job.
The voice he ain’t!
This is how to do it on key Craig
- Craig Emerson shockin’ me right outta my brain (thepunch.com.au)
- Emerson sings as he spruiks carbon tax (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- MP Craig Emerson sings for Whyalla (news.smh.com.au)
- MP Craig Emerson sings for Whyalla (news.theage.com.au)
- Politician bursts into song and ‘dad dance’ about carbon tax (theweek.co.uk)
- Australian minister Craig Emerson performs song in support of carbon tax (telegraph.co.uk)
Gig Diary had the good fortune to come across this great piece of satirical writing about the “occupy” movement and I thought that it would amuse the readers.
Personally I don’t get golf. It is a rather silly way to spoil a walk but there are those who are devoted to this game with a passion like, well like the way that Ray digs AFL…