Home » Posts tagged 'Neurological disorder'
Tag Archives: Neurological disorder
There is a certain courage in necessity, the necessity of making the most of a very bad had dealt to you by fate, and this morning I was rather moved by the story of Tim Ferguson‘s battle with MS.
Of course for me this brings back memories of my late father who eventually died of this much misunderstood disease, so naturally I dips me lid to those like Tim who find the courage to make the most of their lives despite Multiple Sclerosis and the havoc it causes to their bodies and their lives because I have seen the wreckage and it certainly ain’t pretty or at all “nice”.
Yes there is only one thing that comes to my mind here and that is the old adage that helps us all find some measure of humility “there but for the Grace of God go I”
With the deepest respect Comrades
- Multiple Pregnancies Linked To Decreased Risk Of Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple sclerosis study documents negative effect of warmer weather on cognition
- Support the National MS Society – Donate Today!
- Multiple sclerosis
- During MS Awareness Week, Philadelphians Get an Inside Peek at the Disease
- 12-12-12 Project Observation Multiple Sclerosis
- 12-12-12 Project: March-Multiple Sclerosis
- Top 5 Multiple Sclerosis Social Media Resources
- Multiple sclerosis: damaged myelin not the trigger
- Multiple sclerosis: Damaged myelin not the trigger