Home » Posts tagged 'Mohammad Ajmal Kasab'
Tag Archives: Mohammad Ajmal Kasab
Personally I think that even had the victim of this brutal and terrible crime lived the men who raped her should have faced the gallows, now that she has succumbed to her injuries her attackers will face a well deserved appointment with the rope.
As the example of the surviving Jihadist Mohammad Ajmal Kasab from the Mumbai massacre shows India does execute murdering scum-bags swiftly enough for justice to be served without having a drearily endless drawn out appeals process. Justice delayed is justice denied in my book and the girls in the picture are right, “Murderers should be hanged” not just in India but here as well.
- Hang the rapists – is not the justice we want! (yourlifeandme.wordpress.com)
- Delhi gang rape: India grieves victim’s demise, accused now face death sentence – Times of India (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- Indian President Calls for Calm After Rape Victim Dies (bloomberg.com)
- India gang rape: six men charged with murder (guardian.co.uk)
- Indian rape victim dies (smh.com.au)
- On the Delhi gang-rape, & Indian sexism. (ramblerbrat.wordpress.com)
- Murder charges laid in Indian gang-rape case after victim dies in hospital (vancouversun.com)
- Yishun triple murder convict to hang (todayonline.com)
There are times when the death penalty is unquestionably justified, the execution of Mohammad Ajmal Kasab
Despite the fact that hanging is to quick and painless for this class of scum-bag the short lead time between his trial and execution suggests that a capital case need not be as drawn out and expensive as trails tend to be in the United states when a truly evil man is quickly dispatched.