Home » Posts tagged 'European Court of Human Rights'
Tag Archives: European Court of Human Rights
Well I am pretty sure that our friends form the left are going to be fuming and fulminating about this piece of news:
Of course what I expect to happen is that once he gets to Sweden the USA may well seek to extradite him to face charges, but really why would anyone expect that The USA would just meekly shrug their shoulders and accept their classified information being published by WikiLeaks? Of course they are going to want to bring the this man to face the consequences of his use of the stolen information.
Does that make the USA right or wrong here?
I don’t know to be honest but the fact that the Uber-left is so in love with this man and his website makes me tend towards suggesting that no hole is deep enough for Assange.
If you do the crime then you should do the time by my reckoning but it never ceases to amaze me just how wriggly some people are when they have played the Jihad game and they face being held to account for their willingness to kill for Allah. So when preachers of hate like Abu Hamza al-Mazri use every means possible to avoid extradition from Britain to the USA over eight long years it is something of a win for justice when you see his last avenue of appeal denied.
Having spent the last eight years being pampered in a cushy English prison there will be some justice to be had at last when he is welcomed into the custody of the sponsors of the famous tropical holiday camp, “Club Gitmo”. Sadly for Abu Hamza al-Mazr he won’t be going to that famous holiday destination instead it will be a federal prison where a whole new team of Lawyers will bend over backwards to help him avoid his just deserts . Makes me rather more sympathetic to the queen of hearts position on justice, well just sometimes it does.
- Pirate-terrorist Abu Hamza “Might not like” neverending incarceration
- Ruling today on Government bid to extradite Abu Hamza to US
- Judges to rule on extradition cases
- National News: Judges to rule on extradition cases
- Maryland Muslim gets 25 years in military bomb plot; jihad drawings found in cell
- Abu Hamza could be deported despite human rights ruling
- Muslim Group Promises Continuation of Jihad Massacre of Jews, Praises French Jihad Murderer, Claims Responsibility
- We are ambassadors of Islam