Home » Posts tagged 'election defeat'
Tag Archives: election defeat
There would be something truly delicious if the the New Again Dear Leader were to lose his own seat on September 7 as polling in the Guardian suggests is possible:
I would think that If I were an elector in Griffith I would be mighty pissed off about Rudd failing to front up to a candidates debate in his own electorate. It shows rather disgusting arrogance and its proof that he is taking the voters in his own seat entirely for granted and if there is one thing that turns voters off its being taken for granted, Then again this could be a calculated effort from the New Again Dear Leader to deliberately loses his own seat so that he would not have to resign after the landslide. That is a scenario that I would not doubt knowing the practice that our New Again Dear Leader has had over the last three years he spent undermining Gillard. Rudd is a one man conspiracy and his whole strategy has been about his ego and what could be more humiliation for the New Again Dear Leader than losing the election and retaining his seat? The upside of him losing his seat would be a large saving to the tax payer as a by election would not be necessary…
Hopefully the New Again Dear Leader’s snub will be enough to make that saving and we will finally be rid of this loathsome man and his over inflated ego.
- Kevin Rudd trails in his own seat in shock poll finding for Labor (theguardian.com)
- Three smoke trails from Kevin 747 (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Rudd could lose his own seat: poll (smh.com.au)
- Poll shows Rudd could lose own seat of Griffith (australiantimes.co.uk)
- ‘Selfie’ absorbed Rudd wearing thin (smh.com.au)
- Rudd Election Defeat Looms as Polls Show Abbott Gains (bloomberg.com)
- Australia rivals in second debate (bbc.co.uk)