For those poor followers of the Green religion who still think that the carbon tax and or an ETS is a valid way to approach the “problem” of climate change I offer this snippet from Bjørn Lomborg:
Isn’t this a timely reminder why the Abbott government is so right to abolish the monstrosity that is the Labor/Greens “clean energy ” regime?
- The ‘Sceptical Environmentalist’ says Direct Action no better than carbon tax (abc.net.au)
- Is Bjorn Lomborg right to say fossil fuels are what poor countries need? | Graham Readfearn (theguardian.com)
- Bjørn Lomborg: ‘Typhoon Haiyan Not About Climate Change’ (nationalreview.com)
- Bjorn Yesterday: NY Times Runs Op-Ed Asserting Poor People Need More Carbon Pollution (thinkprogress.org)
- Abbott introduces carbon repeal bill (skynews.com.au)