There really is nothing more bizarre than a minion of the left who has willful blindness about the nature of Islam and the way it considers homosexuality. So often I have seen then full of righteous indignation when someone like myself dares to point out the problems with Islam for someone of their political persuasion. They are horrified that someone should point out that most followers of Islam would happily send every Gay person to a grisly end.
I think here in particular about “useful idiots” like “Paul wello* ” and Richard Ryan and more intelligent lefties, like our learned friend and “Reb” from Gutter trash who seem to be able to achieve an otherwise impossible reconciliation between Islam’s attitude to homosexuality and their own advocacy for Gay marriage. How they do it totally eludes me but then I have moved on from the hypocrisy of political correctness and the madness of trying to pretend that Islam is not totally at odds with secular western democracy.
*Paul is banned here but I will recover any comment he makes from the trash if it is on topic and not too silly, hang on it might be very entertaining if it is as silly as his usual efforts.
- Islam, Homosexuality, & Same-Sex Marriage (bloggingtheology.wordpress.com)
- ‘In an ideal society we would punish homosexuals’, says Islamic cleric in BBC interview (pinknews.co.uk)
- Islamic cleric who describes gays as ‘filthy’ cancels UK tour (pinknews.co.uk)
- Islam and the Death Penalty (religiousgroupsdp.wordpress.com)
- Why you will love Islam (whatyouwannado.wordpress.com)
- Why the West Fears Islam?! (yerelce.wordpress.com)
- Is Islam Oppressed? (ireport.cnn.com)