The thing about the last six years of frankly awful government is that it has given us some great humour and I for one will miss the way that comedians like Anthony Ackroyd took the Piss out of Kevin Rudd. This vid is a pleasant revelation into the process of satire and comedy writing and no matter which side of the fence you are on it is worth a viewing.
- Rudd impersonator fronts eyewear retailer’s TV campaign attacking foreign aid (mumbrella.com.au)
- Craig Emerson blasts ‘destructive’ Kevin Rudd for Labor instability, says he must quit parliament (abc.net.au)
- Secret diagnosis helped bring down Rudd (smh.com.au)
- Kevin Rudd a ‘grandiose narcissist’ (stuff.co.nz)
- Get out of parliament, Newman tells Rudd (sbs.com.au)
- Talking Funny – Comedians Talking Comedy (writersislandblog.wordpress.com)