In the old days when we wanted to describe a litany of failure we used to say that the list was as long as our arm. With Labor no arm is long enough for the exhaustive list and one has to evoke all limbs of the body and a substantial part of the torso as well.
Labor Lemons, from 2008 to the middle of 2011 there were 50 fails! Failures of both Rudd’s and Gillard’s. Since then there have been too many to document.
How many have been in the pocket of other corrupt figures like O’beid and MacDonald too, or beholden to corrupt unions and organizers, Part 5. First 4 at bottom of post.
Posted on August 6, 2011
Gillard/Swan/Rudd Top 50 Lemons
1. Carbon Tax – “There will be no carbon tax under the Government I lead.”
2. NBN – $50 billion but no cost-benefit analysis
3. Building the Education Revolution – The school halls fiasco
4. Home Insulation Plan (Pink Batts) – Dumped
5. Citizens Assembly – Dumped
6. Cash for Clunkers – Dumped
7. Hospital Reform…
View original post 559 more words