Yet another Poll showing that under the leadership of Julia Gillard the Federal Labor party is in a death spin as the electoral ground rushes up to demonstrate Newtonian physics in glorious Technicolour and the new in Labor innovation of Splatovision™ this new process uses a combination of real time collision of Labor politicians with the reality of the electorate’s displeasure at their ideas and performance.
The essence of Splatovision™ is the use of Hi-definition hi-speed digital cameras to record every minute detail of the fear loathing and terror of on the faces of the Labor leadership. This wonderful innovation is a product of several different departments and has been facilitated with the input of their fine friends the Australian Greens , along with the Department of Climate change, and the fine technical minds who are bringing us the joys of the NBN and the Clean Energy Future.
There are some who think that the party should be producing its feature in the now obsolete Ruddorama ® but its advocates have been having a great deal of trouble raising sufficient political capital to retrofit that technology to the production. The rumour mill has however been running at a white hot intensity however the informed scuttle-butt has been suggesting that we may see a revival of Ruddorama ® in the sequel although industry insiders are suggesting that the production schedule on that one may be very long and wearisome.
As much as the Geeky fan-base may enjoy these productions it seems likely that they will soon have trouble getting any air time except in obscure timeslots as its boutique audience continues to shrink and many of the less commuted fans switch to the nostalgia tinted TonyVision♥ although it is not a perfect process TonyVision♥ does have a solid reputation for dependable viewing pleasure unencumbered by the wild flights of fancy that so blight both Splatovision™ and Ruddorama ®.
Its like the Betamax vs VHS situation all over again and we all know how that turned out.
- MPs return after Greens-ALP breakup (news.theage.com.au)
- Howard expects Rudd challenge (bigpondnews.com)
- Abbott offers Australia ‘new hope’ (bigpondnews.com)
- Howard takes a swipe at independent MPs (bigpondnews.com)
- Howard takes a swipe at independent MPs (news.smh.com.au)
- Labor and Gillard losing support: poll (news.theage.com.au)
- Gillard trails Abbott in latest Newspoll (abc.net.au)
- Labor is all about workers, Gillard says (news.theage.com.au)
- Open Forum: Kevin Rudd (cafewhispers.wordpress.com)
- Gillard – go with dignity (oconnoroz.wordpress.com)
Splatovision in spades…