I was going to write about the failure of the Labor government to come anywhere near its expectations for the MRRT but instead I post a Joe Hockey news conference where he is right on the money .
- No pavlovas for Wayne and Julia, or the abject failure of the MRRT (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- PM Gillard rejects changes to mining tax (news.com.au)
- Mining tax takes ‘massive hit’, raises $126m (news.com.au)
- Mining tax raises $126m (smh.com.au)
- Super plan to hit low-wage earners (news.com.au)
- Swan should resign over MRRT: Hockey (bigpondnews.com)