My friends form the left seem to be utterly terrified that this man will shatter their delusions about the nature of Islam and I just can’t help thinking that this fear is an example of a the sort of intestinal fortitude deficit that saw Neville Chamberlain declare that there would be “peace in our time” just prior to WW2. If a man receives death threats and requires substantial and constant protective efforts to ensure he remains alive isn’t that an indictment of the faith that he criticises and proof that it is no religion of peace?
I expect that the marriage of convenience between minions of the left and Islam will manifest itself in the form of claims the Geert is a “racist” and an Islamophobe (cue: Damian Doyle)but I can’t see such claims as anything other than those same minions being willing butt boys for a religion that is antithetical to all of their claimed belief in the rights of the individual to the inalienable right to autonomy of thought and a right to criticise all religious dogma. The left are total quislings when it comes to any criticism of the ideology of Islam they have been utterly cowered by the threats of violence, both explicit but more from the implicit threats that the promised violence that has been focused upon Wilders will be visited upon any here who speak up against the “religion of peace”.
Its all well and good to be tolerant of all of the many ways that people seek to personify the deity but in my view our obligation to be tolerant ends the moment that followers of any faith threaten or visit violence upon their critics.
I also note that there will be no Brisbane appearance, which is very disappointing to me personally…
- Ha Ha Islamophobia (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Is Islam a Religion of Peace? No. [Part 2] (thegreatantagonizer.wordpress.com)
- Guess how many Islamic terror attacks since 9/11 (wnd.com)
- News From The “Religion of Peace” (mundabor.wordpress.com)
- “Islam the Religion of Peace” (jpfinn7.wordpress.com)
- Why Islam means peace? (abdulruff.wordpress.com)
- Neville Chamberlain Did the Right Thing? June 5th Debate at Intelligence Squared (winningreview.co.uk)
- Obama’s Indifference to Aggression (bokertov.typepad.com)