The deliberate ineptitude of the Labor government over the Craig Thomson affair is as amazing as it is unsurprising and I am rather darkly amused that it is only now that someone has decided to try to find evidence that it was actually Thomson’s knob that got polished in those brothel transactions that were made on his union credit card. Talking about an obvious path to the truth that has been deliberately avoided for political reasons would not be unfair in this case.
The roller-coaster ride is far from over for Labor on this issue and aren’t we conservatives enjoying seeing them scream as the car dives over yet another precipice?
- Inquiry demands brothel evidence (dailytelegraph.com.au)
- Brothels subpoenaed in Thomson case (bigpondnews.com)
- Stop pandering to rednecks: Thomson (smh.com.au)
- Thomson denies credit card claims (bigpondnews.com)
- Union corruption, Gillard and the Labor party (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Greens back Labor for ACT government (bigpondnews.com)
- FWA rejects Thomson’s set-up claim (dailytelegraph.com.au)
- FWA rejects Thomson’s set-up claim (news.com.au)
- Labor won’t bankroll Thomson – Roxon (bigpondnews.com)