For those who want to see Gillard’s involvement in dodgy deals as entirely innocent, well may I suggest that you don’t watch this interview?
For those of us who are enjoying the PM squirming about her involvement in union skulduggery please watch and enjoy.
- Fresh questions raised over Gillard’s past (news.theage.com.au)
- Lawyer claims discrepancy in PM’s slush fund explanation (abc.net.au)
- Slippery Pete finally slips off the shovel and the brown stuff sticks to Gillard, of course. (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Julia Gillard Faces New Claims Over Union Past (zen-haven.com)
- Bread and circuses have a long and less than honorable history at entertaining the masses. (iainhall.wordpress.com)