While Michele Gratten gets terribly excited about a rather small faux pas from Tony Abbott we hear the news that Julia Gillard has had to drop out of a lunch meeting in New York due to an “upset stomach”:
Well apart from the rather nasty thought that Kevin Rudd may have a mole in the PM’s catering staff who has taken up the use of “chemical enhancements” to further Brother Number One’s come back ambitions I can’t help thinking that there is some sort of divine justice in Gillard coming down with tummy troubles because she has been giving the whole country a gut ache ever since she drew out her assassin’s blade and dispatched the very dear (to some) Brother Number One.
- Julia Gillard, Naughty in the nineties? (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Tony Abbott’s latest knockout blow (theage.com.au)
- Abbott boat jibe wrecked (smh.com.au)
- Kevin Rudd praised by Tony Abbott (bigpondnews.com)
- Carr to fill in for sick Gillard (abc.net.au)