Found this plaintiff wail in my in box and thought I’d share it with the Sandpit’s readers:
Pardon me while I take the time to enjoy the fact that the Greens are now having to learn to live in a political reality where their loopy ideas are actually measured against the feather of political truth rather than the far less stringent standards of coffee shop idealism.
- Can Labor serve its own interests by preferencing the Greens last?
- If the Greens are so loopy, cut them loose
- Don’t be surprised – Greens are not ALP’s natural ally
- ALP examining all links with Greens: Swan
- Labor stalwart bemoans ‘clumsy’ attack on Greens