Thanks to those fine folks at Fairfax we have a Poll taken right at the beginning of Gillard’s Climatechoices and surprise surprise It shows that the public are far from being amused by this tax and spend money churn:
My question to you dear readers is there anyone out there who think that Climatechoices is going to be anything other than a total disaster for team Labor?
With their record of not being able to “sell” their message on any policy does anyone think that they will be able to convince the public that they have something of virtue in their Climatechoices regime?
Come on who will offer me a bottle of red on it?
- Gillard’s “Climatechoices” begins today (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Undemocratic Thuggery: Labor Commits To Ignore Election Outcome (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Poll shows voters against carbon tax (news.smh.com.au)
- Sour reception for carbon tax (smh.com.au)
- Carbon tax judgment day (theage.com.au)
- Australia kicks off carbon [dioxide] tax, PM’s future in doubt – large composite posting (junkscience.com)