Another insightful and exhaustive argument Yale, well done that man!
- Thomson could face jail if found in contempt (and he wouldn’t be the first)
- Prostitute ‘names Thomson’ in interview
- Craig Thomson says ‘enough is enough’
- There’s no one Thomson won’t burn to save his skin
- Sex Trade Worker Claims She Craig Thomson was a Client
- Craig Thomson denies ACA escort’s claims
- You: Liberal doctor worried about Craig Thomson’s mental health – NEWS.com.au
- Live blog: Craig Thomson’s statement to parliament
- Craig Thomson speaks. Meanwhile, in Australia…
Hot on the heels of his reprehensible speech to Parliament this week — which may bring more self-inflicted trouble than anything — Craig Thomson played the misery card again today, begging the opposition and media commentators to leave him alone. They shouldn’t, and they won’t.
There are people in this world who genuinely believe themselves to be beyond scrutiny or reproach; people who think they can do whatever they like, to whomever they like, at whatever cost, and that they should walk away scot-free if their travails are ever uncovered, with neither consequences nor responsibility, and with ultimate accountability to nobody.
It increasingly appears, and not least by the man’s own words and deeds, that Craig Thomson is such a specimen.
In what is (for Thomson) a rare media appearance indeed, he conducted a doorstop interview in Canberra today, imploring those in pursuit of him over scandals at the HSU…
View original post 1,812 more words