One of my passions is justice and I suppose my view of what is actaully just is very much a product of my life experience and I expect that I’m much like most people in that respect. Unlike some on in the profession of getting Crims off so that they can minimise the consequences of their abhorrent social behaviour I don’t actaully have much time for the excuse that some sort of mood disorder like depression should be used as an argument in mitigation when they are being sentenced:
Even those with mood disorders like depression know the difference between right and wrong and really only those people suffering from mental illnesses severe enough to totally destroy their reason deserve to get substantial leniency for their criminal acts.
Perhaps the time has come to make it clear that such excuses are actaully just bullshit invented by the whores of the legal, profession (members of the Bar) who spend their time grasping at any reason to argue that their criminal clients should get a lighter sentence than they deserve, worse still are the judges who buy into such bullshit and provided the leniency sought by members of the
oldest legal profession.
- Court mental health row
- Is It Really a Mood Disorder?
- Gitty’s View On Having A Mood Disorder
- BigPharma and Wall Street Profit from the Drugging of Children and Elderly
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Management
- Liam Jurrah; payback may be a bitch but there comes a time when that bitch has to be brought to heel.
- PKD and “The Highest Authority in Science is the Data”
- Hormones and mood – the first steps to feel better
- The Blue Factor
- Anti-social behaviour at the football
- The Sensitive Nazi
- Self-Centered Kids May Just Have Immature Brains, Max Planck Institute Study