Well I for one thought that Tony Abbott’s speech was a cracking example of of passion and truth.Oh I know that Ray won’t be a happy camper because it is a statement of general principals rather than being a blow by blow economic plan.
I will admit to enjoying the pained expressions on the face of Julia Gillard as the speech was delivered. Of course I am not just blindly endorsing the entirety of the detail of the opposition program I have some reservations about the changes to welfare proposed however I think that there is some virtue in their position and philosophy. The emphasis on foreign language learning is one that I wish was in operation now because My daughter really wanted to continue learning the Japanese but it was just not offered at her high school.
Anyway an over all nine out of ten from me to Tony Abbott’s speech.
- Why Rudd will win …. eventually
- The Opposition Says . . .
- Abbott: I’ll kill tax within six months of being elected
- Tony Abbott doing what Labor should have done in the firstplace
- Open forum: is Tony Abbott damaging our country?
- Abbott to make pitch to families in budget reply