One of the staples of the travel section of any paper has to be the accommodation review which is often little more than an advetrorial and often given in exchange for a freebee offered to the author of the puff piece which is why I found the disclaimer at the end of Jo Chandler’s latest piece so amusing:
All weekends away are conducted anonymously and paid for by Traveller.
- Jo Chandler – “Gunboat diplomacy stirs hornet’s nest under blogs” or a storm in a teacup
- Jo Chandler, the Catholic Church, paedophile priests and the suicide of the mentally ill
- Jo Chandler : “Melting moments put ice sheets in a new light” Hmm I think not
- The shareholder that they love to hate
- BIG NEWS !!!! – Barry Hall decides not to do something
- Take A Stroll Down Memory Lane with the “Michael Jackson Was My Lover” Photo Album
- Julia Gillard, “plausible deniability” and the veracity of the nudge and the wink
So Jo’s been busted down to writing glossy tourism advertorials on local B&Bs now? That’s even lower down the pecking order than her gig writing on the Fuzzy Wuzzy happenings in remote PNG. What’s next, doing ‘street polls’?
“All weekends away are conducted anonymously”
Of course. That’s her usual M.O.
cant you believe the tripe that this moron writes. Dont be fooled he is not shedding any light on anything. He lives a dual existence pretending to be someone of substance but he is just a pathetic wanker after all. Anybody who reads and believes anything this fools say is also a fool. Buh Buy
Welcome to my blog Indi
I think I can guess where you have come from 😉 and why you so disapprove of me, well frankly my dear I don’t give a damn!
However you could really do with some work on your prose, in particular your spelling and grammar which is frankly worse than that produced by my seven year old son.