The Craig Thompson affair must go down in history as one of the lowest of the many low points for Labor under the Gillard regime and it may yet prove to be the gangrenous limb that kills that governemnt, In today’s Oz Richo does very good job of explaining why the necrotic tissue is giving of a very foul stench and why it is so toxic to the body of the Labor party and the Union movement :
When will this scandal ever end? Its so obvious that every man and his dog have been given the “Go slow” order on this and I have no doubt that we will be still talking about the scandal next April as the governemnt holds power entirely because of Thompson’s vote. But I can’t help wondering if one of the tarts who were paid with a HSU credit card might just come forward and tell the nation just who it was she serviced in those incriminating transactions on Thompson’s HSU credit card…
Now wouldn’t that be a feeding frenzy for the tabloid TV and newspapers? I don’t usually support chequebook journalism but for this scandal I think I could make an exception after all after admitting being with Thompson what working girl could expect to be well paid in the the rub and tug profession?
- A beautiful morning and a contemplation of just how a fish rots when that fish is the Gillard government.
- The problems with Labor
- Fair Work may table HSU report
- ACTU to consider ditching Health Services Union
- Fair Work should face judicial inquiry: HSU boss
- Gillard ducks HSU report questions
- Fair Work report increases union scrutiny
- Oh happy Queensland day
- “There is absolutely no margin for lying.” or Julia Gillard big wedgies and the preaching of the newly converted
- Gillard breaks her promise to Wilkie
- The misplaced wedding bouquet blues, or our learned friend keeps flogging that poor dead gay marriage nag
- Frog Soup