Well the sun has come out after a week of wet and dreary days and I can’t help thinking that there is something most apt about that, given that we go to the polls today which will means the end of what has proven to be a very bad government. We all know that they are going to lose very badly indeed, the question is who will try to lead the ALP survivors out of the political wilderness? I can’t help wondering if Anna Bligh is hoping that she will share John Howard’s fate and conveniently lose her own seat so that she won’t have to endure the torture and shame of being a member of that depression club that will be the Queensland Labor parliamentary party room (meeting place, a phone box in George street)
Cheers indeed Comrades
- The end of the Bligh(t) on Queensland governement is so close that we can taste it
- CMC Clears Campbell Newman; Panic Stations At Queensland Labor
- Anna Bligh admits that the smear campaign has absolutely no factual basis
- Needs must when the devil drives Anna Bligh’s election bus
- Anna Bligh, a Mark Latham moment, and the beginning of the end for the Queensland Labor Government.
- Queensland Labor in the Wipeout zone
- The Bewdy!!! (Labor) mates way of doing deals in Queensland.
- Not even luck of the Irish will elect Jack O’Brien in Gregory
- Queensland Labor logo now little
- When it comes to the Tilt Train who needs seats? or how Anna Bligh tries to out do Mussolini