Sadly for those barracking for team Labor (Queensland division) yesterday Anna Bligh finally admitted that there is absolutely no basis or foundation to the smear campaign that Labor has been trying to get going against Campbell Newman.
Now if you think about it for just one minute you will see that with that one small admission Anna Bligh has just sunk the (minuscule) last desperate hope that Labor had to retain office. What It means is that from now on every time that Labor runs one of its smear Newman ads the public are going to remember that Bligh admits that they are baseless and instead of shoring up Labor’s vote those ads are going to be a positive for the LNP!
Politics Queensland style!
Beautiful one day and delightful the next!
PS a big hat tip to Bing Bing for finding the vision
- The Bewdy!!! (Labor) mates way of doing deals in Queensland.
- Newman can blame self for bad poll: Bligh
- Anna Bligh, a Mark Latham moment, and the beginning of the end for the Queensland Labor Government.
- Needs must when the devil drives Anna Bligh’s election bus
- Queensland Labor in the Wipeout zone
- Queensland State Election: Half-Time Home Truths