While Labor die-hards like our Ray are desperate to find flaws in Campbell Newman it won’t surprise anyone that when it comes to political corruption the ALP have it right there embedded in their DNA. Nor will it be a surprise that when Anna Bligh decided to sell off the state’s “family silver” that the fine old tradition of favours to “Labor mates” would be the order of the day.
Talk about snouts in the trough!
Its just another reason for my fellow Queenslanders to vote against Labor at the state election in a few weeks. They will put the fear of God into the federal party as well which may not be such a good thing as it may panic them into doing a worse job of governing the country… Hmm Hang on a minute we are talking about the Gillard government shop here which has been playing like a bad Demtel add since the last election, so maybe the Queensland result won’t make that much of a difference, after all once you hit bottom politically how much lower can they go?
- Queensland Labor logo now little (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- When will Rudd return? (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- ‘I will be PM’: Tony Abbott (smh.com.au)
- Abbott stands ready to cheer Newman home (smh.com.au)
- Newman says Queensland needs fresh start (news.com.au)
- Bligh ‘dead in water’ without federal fix (news.theage.com.au)
- Needs must when the devil drives Anna Bligh’s election bus (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Newman laughs off Qld donations questions (news.theage.com.au)