Over the last couple of months the usual suspects have been rather heartened by Labor’s improved position in the esteem of the voting public which has seen them standing stronger because they have obviously thought that Labor had the smallest hope of being returned at the next election, A perfect example of travelling in hope I suppose the latest news poll however will give them a reason to be depressed again though.
I just makes me think that maybe this should be Labor’s theme song:
I know what Julia wants for Christmas but her problem is that the voting Santas have mostly put Julia on the Naughty list and that means a lump of coal rather than the present of their vote….
- Labor’s stocks reverse in Newspoll (bigpondnews.com)
- Who polished Craig Thomson’s Knob? (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Union corruption, Gillard and the Labor party (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Labor ‘rorting’ the electoral roll- Pyne (bigpondnews.com)
- What would happen if Labor won the next election? (iainhall.wordpress.com)
- Woman In Labor Votes First, Then Heads To Hospital (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Labor’s stock slides in latest Newspoll (news.com.au)
- Gillard hit on trust in poll slump (dailytelegraph.com.au)