Having spent yesterday fixing our car, I am rather sore today while I am pleased that my efforts have saved us a few hundred bucks that it would have cost to have had the part fitted it was as is so often the case more complicated than I expected, I had to make a spring compressor and two other special tools just to fit a new drivers side strut top now that its done I will have to spend the day today recuperating so that I have enough endurance to do the shopping on Friday. That’s OK because I got the new game that I have been waiting for and I have been sampling its game play which is pretty good. I think that I am beginning to get a feel for its control dynamic which is rather different to Need for speed the Run. further I am trying to get more of a feel for the map which is essential in in an open world game and I am just loving the graphics which are quite stunning.
Which brings me to the just released trailer for Grand Theft Auto V one thing you have to give to Rocksatar games is that they know how to build up the anticipation and to make sure that their games are well subscribed and Pre-ordered before they released. Check this out:
If the Game-play is anywhere near as good as Red Dead Redemption or GTA 4 it should be a stunning game.
- ‘Grand Theft Auto 5′s Open World Will Be ‘Larger Than Life’ (gamerant.com)
- GTA 5 multiplayer to redefine open world games, Rockstar teases (vg247.com)
- GTA 5 reveal analysis: fancy a threesome? (vg247.com)
- Grand Theft Auto V larger than GTA IV, San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption together (gamesradar.com)
- Grand Theft Auto V – Second Official Trailer Out (indition.co.uk)
- New Screenshots From Grand Theft Auto 5 (swaggatory.com)
- GTA 5 writer explains the decision to develop for current gen consoles (polygon.com)
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ is Bigger than ‘Red Dead Redemption,’ ‘San Andreas’ and ‘GTA IV’ Combined (complex.com)